CFC Employee Express (EEX) E-Pledge
CFC-EEX E-Pledge offers employees in specified agencies the choice of making a CFC payroll deduction pledge on-line through Employee Express (EEX). Employee Express is a convenient, user-friendly automated system that gives employees direct control over key payroll and personnel information without having to use forms or visit a personnel or payroll office.
Employees utilizing CFC-EEX E-Pledge should not submit an additional paper pledge form for their payroll deduction pledge. However, paper pledge forms are required for one-time and cash contributions.
2012 CFC of Eastern Massachusetts Participating Agencies:
- Department of Education
- Department of Interior
- Department of State
- Department of Transportation
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Federal Labor Relations Authority
- Federal Trade Commission
- General Services Administration
- Merit Systems Protection Board
- National Archives & Records Administration
- National Labor Relations Board
- Office of Personnel Management
- Railroad Retirement Board
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Social Security Administration
- Thrift Investment Board
- U.S. House of Representatives
- The online tool conforms to the Office of Personnel Management’s (OPM) E-Technology Guidelines and maintains the highest security for data.
- The pledging tool is linked to a searchable online charity database with the approved charities that have OPM-assigned 5-digit codes.
- It contains all the fields of the paper pledge form including the options to volunteer and to release one’s name and/or donation amount to charities.
- It is voluntary; employees who choose to use paper pledges may still do so.