- Employee Express (EEX) is now OPEN.
(See participating agency list below. EPA MUST use Employee Express for payroll deduction)
- CFC Nexus is now OPEN.
(Open to all federal employees. Can be used for donation via Credit card.
EPA MUST use Employee Express for payroll deduction)
- myPay is now OPEN.
(DoD as well as other DFAS.)
- CFC 2015 Paper Pledge Form
CFC Employee Express (EEX) E-Pledge
iPhone & Android phones: EEX MOBILE
CFC-EEX E-Pledge offers employees in specified agencies the choice of making a CFC payroll deduction pledge on-line through Employee Express (EEX). Employee Express is a convenient, user-friendly automated system that gives employees direct control over key payroll and personnel information without having to use forms or visit a personnel or payroll office.
Employees utilizing CFC-EEX E-Pledge should not submit an additional paper pledge form for their payroll deduction pledge. However, paper pledge forms are required for one-time and cash contributions.
2015 CFC of Eastern Massachusetts Participating Agencies:
- Department of Education
- Department of Interior
- Department of State
- Department of Transportation
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Federal Labor Relations Authority
- Federal Trade Commission
- JFK Presidential Library
- General Services Administration
- National Labor Relations Board
- National Park Lowell
- Office of Personnel Management
- Railroad Retirement Board
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Smithsonian Astrophysics Observatory Ctr
- Social Security Administration
- The online tool conforms to the Office of Personnel Management’s (OPM) E-Technology Guidelines and maintains the highest security for data.
- The pledging tool is linked to a searchable online charity database with the approved charities that have OPM-assigned 5-digit codes.
- It contains all the fields of the paper pledge form including the options to volunteer and to release one’s name and/or donation amount to charities.
- It is voluntary; employees who choose to use paper pledges may still do so.
Users of myPay in most installations can now make a paperless payroll deduction allotment to their favorite local, national or international charities directly from the Main Menu of the myPay site. Pledge information will be effective for the first pay period in January 2015. Your designations will automatically be passed to the local campaign in your area. This feature is open for all donors – in DoD as well as other DFAS clients. For more information, check with the keyworker in your department or your campaign manager.
- It’s available all the time, from any computer.
- It’s more confidential and secure, as no paper forms pass from hand to hand.
- It’s less prone to error.